I'm sure you've all noticed that blogger has been trying to convince us to switch to the new version for some time. Col and Court have both switched their personal blogs over, but I have been holding out. Can't say why - I guess I just like bucking the trend.Unfortunately, regardless of my attempts to subvert the system, it looks like we're all going to be forced to switch pretty soon. The main difference is you will need to sign in with your google account instead of your previous blogger login.
In preparation for this, I will send all of you an invitation to gmail so that you can set up a google account if you don't already have one. If I don't have your email address I can't send you an invitation... so if you want an invite, get me your email address.
Hopefully we can help each other work through this transitional period - both emotionally and categorically.
8 comments:
I am not sure I understand. Is the google blog better or something? and why has everyone else switched?I need further explations.
I do not know of those things, but I bet Colman and Cameron could take these two guys in a fight. They are two of the finest Jedi Knights in the galaxy and they have been well trained.
Google bought Blogger...that is the reason for the update. All blogs will eventually be updated, but apparently we are one of the lucky random winners.
It is about time on my end, having to remember two different passwords has become tiring. I have enough things to remember.
When I logged in on Monday night, a message came up that basically said "Please switch. You are hurting our feelings."
The good news is it's much easier to change the colors. The bad news is we have to deal with the error box constantly informing us that the pages contain nonsecure items.
BTB, does anyone else feel like google is taking over the world?
Pretty soon they will somehow own our houses, cars, the cabin....
I like the new color scheme Aubrey - white is just so harsh... and seems a slap in the face in a place where there's none of the white stuff on the ground outside...
Col will be happy to hear that, since he usurped my color powers. Any and all compliments and/or complaints can now be directed to him.
buy google stock, then you will own a tiny sliver of the world too. Maybe you will luck out and it will be the same sliver you currently control!
Post a Comment