Poppie's newzzzzz
I met with a very nice landscape architect and told him that we hated our yard layout and told him we had in mind to have a lot more fun and utility than we had. I told him the first thing I want to hear people say was "you have got to be kidding me."
I reviewed the plans, loved the design, saved a few dollars up from denying myself of all luxuries and got the bid. My wish was granted! The first thing out of my mouth was "you have got to be kidding me."
Now, the next time I wish, it will be that people say, "you have a great yard--how did you make it look so beautiful and spend so little?"
Can I put that genie back into the bottle and make the second wish now?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
Bid it out. Ask your guy at Troon Construction if he can give you the names of 3-4 landscapers that will do a residential installation.
Just be glad you're not using our guy... we never did get our dead plants or tree replaced!
Post a Comment