
We are adding a fourth bathroom!
As part of our extensive yard-makeover, the Carter home in Scottsdale will have a fourth bathroom for guests. It is a PORTAPOTTY! Let's just say that this structure will grace our construction site for about six weeks while the worker's get busy with our landscape project.
Actually, I am OK with it....I am not one to invite sweaty strangers to our commode. It is a good thing--and I suppose that if a non-stranger wants to enjoy the experience of that system--go for it!
8 comments:
I think you forgot to post a picture... I guess I get to choose one for you.
This brings back bad images from the movie North Country. We saw it edited, but it still showed the disturbing "inside a port-a-potty when it tips over" scene.
Isn't there a "no-potty-drama" option on the cleanflicks machine?
Isn't there a "no-potty-drama" option on the cleanflicks machine?
Ok, then. Nick is in charge of inspections. Do we have a volunteer for cleaning it regularly? Anybody? Anybody? Hello? Is anyone listening to me? I feel so alone.
Clearplay, Cameron. Not cleanflix, Clearplay. And you're right, there should be an edit for "port-a-potty situations or references". I'll write a letter.
So did they dig a hole in your yard for all of the poop?
Post a Comment