Friday, August 11, 2006

A lesson on prepositional phrases.


in a chair
on the counter
beside the table
in the kitchen
after lunch
at the Carter residence
in Scottsdale
before I left for work
under much duress
after seeing how cute she is in this chair!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

my kid is way smarter than yours

Aubrey said...

I don't know if I can disagree with him after seeing the cute drawings his child did that he's posted on his website. That's one talented toddler!

Carlos said...

Hey, she is only three months old. Let's let the life roll forward and see what God has in store by way of talent and skill. She is only three months and still has the nobility of a queen! She has a bunch of people scurrying around to satisfy every whim (all three of them) and if she does not get her way--she lets you know.

Can this guy's kid yodel?