Tuesday, August 08, 2006

It IS an effective form of advertising!


We were driving down Camelback and 12th st today and Nathan said, "Mom look at that car on the roof, Wow!" We drove a little further past a wavy armed Uncle Sam and Nathan said, "Mom look at that guy, I want to go there."

I rest my case.

3 comments:

Aubrey said...

I agree with Nathan. Whenever I see those wavy arm guys, I want to stop in and see if they have free hot dogs.

Carlos said...

Balloons. Balloons and clowns. That does it for me. I just love to go in and look--and our last BMW was purchased on the spot--because of the balloons and because of the clowns. Clowns crack me up. Ha ha ha ha ha. AH ha ha ha ha ha.

Aubrey said...

Cirque de soleil clowns frighten me, but 4th of July on bicycle clowns are funny.