Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Wow Colman thats impressive


The only famous person I have ever run into was two characters from California Dreams (an imitation of Saved by the Bell that came out when they went off the air). I dont remember their names but I was at Disney land walking backward, and turned around right into the chest of the chinese girl and the slater like guy on the left. Of course it wasnt until later that day that I figured out why they looked familiar. Big stars I know.

9 comments:

Col said...

California Dreams... I knew it well. It sounds like you ran into the girl that played Samantha 'Sam' Woo... No relation to Gin-haun Wu.

Cameron said...

mr. han? no wu. I'm looking for mr. han. no wu....good story...we've all done it.

Courtney said...

haha...I think his name was Jake on the show. I thought he was hot.

Tiffany said...

Yes I remember California Dreams well. Group of high school kids who played in a band called. . .California Dreams. But did anybody else stay young enough to see "Saved By The Bell: The College Years"? I believe this was on after California Dreams.

Aubrey said...

Ask Col any trivia question from ANY episode of Saved by the Bell and he will know the answer. Yes, even the college years.

Tiffany said...

Col-
1. What was the R.A's name from the College Years?
Hint: It's not Noel or Felicity.

2. What fraternity did Zack join while at Cal U?

Col said...

I should clarify... Any question about the original Saved by the Bell. I watched the College Years but not that religiously.

Tiffany said...

What about the first several seasons in junior high- you know with Ms. Bliss?

Aubrey said...

My bad... I didn't realize there was any limit to the knowledge of Saved by the Bell trivia.