okay, we'll see if this works this time! Just wanted to announce that Allison's last soccer game of the season is this evening at 6:30pm. So, if you're not busy and would like to come out to the Y and roast with us and see how cute she is in her soccer uniform, you're welcome!
3 comments:
I would love to go and see her run with the wind whistling through her golden locks. I used to do that myself and every now and again, I had to look down and remind myself how great I looked. But that was years ago. Age and gravity, neglect and laziness have taken a toll. I think I will have another cookie.
We have the missionaries coming at 8:00 PM. Can we be home by then?
It's at 6:30, so you may miss ice cream afterward, but... the game itself should be no more than an hour.
She was magnificent! Her kicks were precision, her hair flowed like Renaldo's and she was the star of the whole game for us. I am glad we attended.
Amanda was a girl after my own heart and spent part of the game carrying mouthfuls of water to spit in front of me.
Post a Comment