
So I think that we should buy a castle.
Please visit the following two websites for more information on this opportunity.
Royal Castle Estate
Historic Property
I really think that this could be a great thing for our entire family. Imagine all of the things we could do if we all lived in this castle... If you don't want to share it, there are plenty of 3 bedroom bungalows that we could each have, and then just hang out in the castle. We could rent it out. Aubrey's Dad could paint it and sell the paintings. We could stage sword fights there, and maybe even open up a theme park. There are a million other possibilities. What do you think?
5 comments:
I will only do it if Dad will wear his puffy shirt.
Two words: mutual parties.
Cameron told us he'll put in 6.5 million if we can handle the rest.
please can I have a castle please?
Then we could be neighbors...
Post a Comment