Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Famous people I've seen this year.

Who: Sean Marion

Where: Costco

Interesting thing to note: He was about 4 feet taller than anyone else in the entire building.




Who: Steve Nash

Where: Target

Interesting thing to note: He's even greasier in person. He looked like he hadn't showered in 12 days and he asked me "Hey man, where do they keep the camping gear in this place?"




Who: Charles Barkley

Where: Home Depot

Interesting thing to note: He is the biggest man I have ever seen.









Who: Mike Tyson

Where: This morning driving in his car. He stopped next to me at a stoplight.

Interesting thing to note: I recognized him from his eye tattoo. He turned and stared at me and I almost peed my pants I was so scared.

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

Though I wasn't there for most of these sightings, I did touch Kevin Bacon's arm.

Cameron said...

I was with Colm when we saw and met Charles Barkley. I shook his hand...and then promptly went looking for somewhere I could wash my hands.

Courtney said...

I met the guy from the Beverly Hillbillies TV show...don't even remember his real name, but atleast I have a picture of the event.

Aubrey said...

May I just say... it's good to have Courtney back!

Judson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.