Tuesday, August 22, 2006

Addie's choice.


I asked Adeline what she wanted to be for halloween. She either sneezed or said," A seal." I am assuming she meant the animal, not the singer. I tried to tell her that this costume may be a bit warm in Arizona in October... she doesn't care though. I wonder where she got this love of seals from?

5 comments:

Aubrey said...

I don't think I could make that one... you'll have to take her shopping. BTB, your photoshop job is substantially better than mine. Especially the fiesta one.

Courtney said...

BTB! hahahahahah

robyn said...

That would be awesome! Aubrey if you can make that do you think you could help me with an astronaught costume. I know we are all surprised by Nathans choice. I am just having a hard time figuring out a non mask like helmet.

Aubrey said...

You could find a white scooter helmet so his face is open. I don't know if they have child size ones...

Courtney said...

How about a goldfish bowl.