Saturday, August 26, 2006

The apple, I mean peach, of my eye...


I have been getting a lot of flack for not posting my Easy Peach Cobbler recipe....here it is! Hope your peaches aren't moldy yet!

12 Fresh Peaches
1 c. water
1 c. white sugar
1/2 tsp. ground cinnamon
1-18.25 oz. pkg. white cake mix
1-8 oz. pkg. cream cheese
1/2 c. butter

Preheat oven to 350 Degrees. Spread peaches evenly onto 9"x13" baking dish. Combine water and sugar, stir to dissolve. Pour over peaches. Sprinkle cinnamon over slices followed by cake mix. Top cake mix with pats of cream cheese. Dot cobbler with butter.

Bake 45 min. until golden brown. (just a note, it took about 1 1/2 hours in my oven for some reason...make sure you watch it.)

6 comments:

Col said...

BTB, if you forget to post a picture with your blog I will post one for you.

This one is of Chef MaryBrenda McQueen with her Heavenly Peach Cobbler.

Carlos said...

Courtney,
Since you had the baby, you look different somehow. Your cobbler is good however.

Courtney said...

I look different and my favorite color is purple. Who knew?

Aubrey said...

I ate that piece that's missing. It was yummy!

Crystal said...

Thanks for the recipe...hope it wasn't a family secret!

the Painters said...

What I really like is the flower emblem on the purple shirt.