In the country of Carter, we have three new applicants for adoption/temporary asylum. Troy, Tiffany and Audrey Hill were over last night, were comfortable and were served a nice dinner to entice them over from the dark side. This poor little family has been neglected by their other family members who live too far away.
The formal adoption will be approved upon finding what kind of dishes she can bring to complete the meals provided. She is encouraged to raid her mother's recipe files and make them available to any interested party.
Nice kids, friends to our kids and a beautiful little girl that fits right in.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
11 comments:
I hereby make a rule that you can no longer title your posts "The Carter Family".
So when do I get added to the will?
And do I get my own room? How about Courtney's old room?
If you want Courtney's old office, you'll have to sleep in the crib.
My old room actually has the two beds in it. And no. If I won't let you take my seat at the table, what makes you think I would let you have my room?
Wow, someone to finally take them off our hands! We'll miss you guys. See you at the Family Christmas party...
Man, it's impressive that Audrey already knows how to blog - - I should get Allison to log on too, she'd just type allisonallisonallisonallisonallison all day long...
Where does the big guy blog? Anywere he wants to! Hey, nobody said that there is a will...and there is the little matter of picking up after yourself. Hey, if you are going to live in our family, you have to learn some responsibility. Money does not grow on trees, you know. And, hey, get that diaper changed. Begone! You are kicked out of the family for not cooperating.
Kicked out already? But I make a mean Sunday morning French toast. Doesn't that count for anything?
Sunday morning? We are in church or meetings. However, Saturday mornings are usually clear and we do have some yardwork. Perhaps we can sneak you in under the fence by cover of darkness.
Does the French Toast have that good Buttermilk syrup? There may be some hope--maybe on a temporary visa or work visa. Green card (American Express) works well too!
I hear Tiffany makes buttermilk syrup sans sugar. Maybe we'll assign that to someone else.
Post a Comment