Left to right: Troy, Nick, Col, Cameron, and Nate (holding the apple juice)I think we are getting a little too good at this karaoke thing.
Tonight we had several highs and even a few lows.
For most of the night the high score was held by Nick with "Happy Together". Nick was dethroned by Troy and I singing a chilling rendition of "It's Your Love". Later that score was topped by Troy singing, once again, "It's Your Love". I guess he really likes that song. It may have helped that he stopped after the first 6 words.
3 comments:
Wow... that picture really makes me realize how much I am balding.
The rat pack--some with hair and some with not. Apple juice? Looks like a good Romulan ale to me.
Nick's claim to fame is that he once kareokied with William Shatner. "Star Wars, give me those Star Wars..."
Post a Comment