What ever happened to the family picture we took a few months ago? I hope no one is planning a Christmas surprise. And if they are, I may have just ruined it.
I actually posted them to Snapfish, I just never bothered to send everyone my login and password. Which I will do now that I have a reminder, by email, thanks. You may order the pic with the original blue wall or the repainted gold one - your choice.
5 comments:
I actually posted them to Snapfish, I just never bothered to send everyone my login and password. Which I will do now that I have a reminder, by email, thanks. You may order the pic with the original blue wall or the repainted gold one - your choice.
check your email
Am I allowed to have one not edited?
Do they sell denim vests any more?
They never sold denim vests. All were homemade.
Post a Comment