Only 2 days left to vote on the Christmas colors of the site.
The tally is officially:
http://christmas-test-1.blogspot.com/: 1 vote
http://christmas-test-2.blogspot.com/: 1 vote
http://christmas-test-3.blogspot.com/: 3 votes
http://christmas-test-4.blogspot.com/: 3 votes
If you have not yet voted, you have until midnight on Thanksgiving Day. If at that time there is a tie, there will be no coin toss. There will be no drawing. We will have a tiebreaker which will be much more drawn out and complicated than necessary - that I guarantee you.
Tuesday, November 21, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
27 comments:
I hereby abdicate my vote to Aubrey so she can do it any way she wants it. Men do not and should not have opinions on color.
Cosmo Kramer not excepted.
I don't think you counted my vote... I am for number 3... with Courtney, Robyn, and Aubrey. That makes 4 votes.
if you won't do #2, then I say #4. Save #3 for valentines day - you can have all of january and february for it.
That makes 4 votes for #3 and 4 votes for #4. Let's get a few more votes, guys. Trust me, you don't want to let it come to a tiebreaker.
No way on January and February. January needs to be blue and snowy looking. We don't take bribes Cameron. I still vote #3.
I have never seen a blue, snowy january here. I always spend January agonizing about what to get Robyn for Valentine's Day - see the red is appropriate!
Tie-breaker should be a chess game on Thanksgiving.
If it's a chess game, it'll have to be a chess tournament so I can follow through with my threat to make it long and overly complicated.
I will keep my vote and will stongly encourage a tie braker so the pilgrims can have their FULL month
Thanks for swinging our way Cameron. A cabinate position awaits your good judgement. Look for the hanging chads...
To anyone who hasn't voted:
Number 3 needs your vote. Did you know that a court ruled that number 4 misused campaign funds? That sounds a little shady to me. I know that number 3 has integrity and would never do that. Number 3 is honest and hard working. That's something you can count on.
*This ad is paid for by number 3. "I'm number 3 and I approve this message."
After much deliberation, I have decided that the founding fathers would be four score against me using Carl's vote.
Carlos, don't let your vote be wasted. Do the right thing.
So who all gets to vote on this? Since I was almost adopted once, do I get to weigh in on the vote?
You can vote if you vote for number 4.
All regular visitors of voting age are allowed to vote. (This excludes Audrey and Adeline, but not you and Troy. Vote away!)
Sorry team #4, my vote has to go with #3. They campaigned harder, and I'm easily swayed. Plus, I love the colors! They're way too dark to save for Valentine's. Valentine's is pink.
Well I don't know if my vote counts since I've only been to the Carter home one time about 8 or 9 years ago and Colman said I'm the weirdest person he's ever met, but I say #4. 2 and 3 are a little too "cram the spirit of the season down your throat!". But that's just my humble opinion.
"Cramming the spirit of the season down your throat." I still vote for #3, and think under the heading it needs to say Alison's quote.
My wife has swayed me into liking #3.
Courtney's old roommates count, but only if they vote for #4. Each roommate should have one vote for each time they lived with Courtney.
Nathan - you are weak...you must stand up for yourself, and vote your true feelings.
K, I admit it...I like #3.
I wanna vote. Um . . .I'll take #4! Am I the tie breaker???
#4 WINS~~
You actually tied it up. The count is now officially 6 to 6. I have several tiebreaker ideas if it comes to that, but there are still several people who haven't voted. Polls close at midnight tonight.
Alright already! I like #3!
After much deliberation and studying the issues, I decided I will always vote red! #3 it is!
Is it to late to vote for #3?
Is it to late to vote for #3?
Post a Comment