Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Vote or Die!

I feel that in some small way the democratization of the Carter Blog has unified our family. The result does not matter, it is the process of participation that counts, so if everyone can lean #4, that would be great.

14 comments:

Col said...

I am with Nick. My vote goes to #4. If it's good enough for 50 cent, it's good enough for me.

I also agree with Cam that #3 is a bit Valentine-like...but really Cam #2? I think Aubrey was joking when she created that one.

Aubrey said...

Nick- I'm surprised you didn't post the picture of Mariah Carey in that Vote or Die shirt.

Gross.

As for the Christmas color themes -I can agree that maybe we should save red for February and green for March so I'm starting to lean toward #1 or #4. However, I only have one vote so it could be any of them.

You have up until Thanksgiving to vote. This forum is for debate, and otherwise trying to convince others to agree with you. Place your final vote in the comments of the blog that has the colors you prefer.

Courtney said...

Valentiney Shmalentiney. We can use pink for Valentine's Day. Red is so festive...White background is so boring.

Col said...

Good point. I am back with #3.

Scrap Happy said...

Can we get a lime green/hot pink/burgundy option? That's the combination of the latest Christmas scrapbook paper I bought, so it must be trendy...

Scrap Happy said...

Cupid, Schtupid, Wheelbarrow, schmeelbarrow. If I have to choose between these four, then #3 it is. But I'd really like Aubrey to stretch her design muscles here...

Aubrey said...

You asked for it, Scrappy. Here is choice #5.

Courtney said...

AAAHHHHGGGGHHHHH! My eyes are burning!

Carlos said...

Numero cinco es muy festiva. It does not make any difference to me as long as we get along. Aubrey, you choose and the rest of us will get along with the choice. If anyone complains--no fruit cup.

Aubrey said...

Carl, are you insinuating that democracy breeds discord?

This blog may be a tyranny the rest of the year, but at Christmas time this blog will represent the majority vote.

Scrap Happy said...

Yikes - #5 is a little much. Perhaps a burgundy background, Lime green titles, white type and pink borders...??? (I do have friends who tell me I like pink a little too much, though...)

robyn said...

We understand two girls will do that to ya. So I guess I would op for camo backround

Aubrey said...

Unfortunately, I think camo is just outside of my html expertise.

the Painters said...

how 'bout tie dye? you all seem to especially love that motif