Tuesday, November 07, 2006

Rock the Vote

You may think this post is related in some way to today's election. Not so. It is, however, related to another important vote that has absolutely nothing to do with politics or propositions.

The upcoming Christmas season always puts me in a generous mood. I normally just change the blog colors willy nilly, but for the Christmas colors, I'm giving everyone some options (this is not limited to the Contributors. If you're reading this post, you are entitled to vote).

So take a minute and check out your choices. Please vote for your favorite in the comments of the blog that has the color scheme you like best.

http://christmas-test-1.blogspot.com/

http://christmas-test-2.blogspot.com/

http://christmas-test-3.blogspot.com/

http://christmas-test-4.blogspot.com/

The winning color scheme will make it's debut the day after Thanksgiving.

Thank you for voting.

19 comments:

Courtney said...

I like #3.

Judson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Judson said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Cameron said...

What about if you had even more time on your hands?

Cameron likes #2

the Painters said...

I like #1

Carlos said...

Will you mail a sample ballot to my home so I can discuss this with a little more time to consider the options, ramifications, and so forth? Also, how many times can we vote?

Aubrey said...

Unfortunately, you will not be receiving a ballot in the mail on this one. Supporters of Prop 205 will be unhappy, but for this issue, you're just going to have to vote in the comments.

One vote per person, please. Made up identities, anonymous commenters, and random strangers need not apply.

robyn said...

#3 (as if anyone is surprised by that) IT'S RED!

Cameron said...

While we are changing things, I have two :

1. Do I see that Tiffany has the ability to post on the Carter Family Blog? I think we need to see some commitment from the Hills if they are going to join up with the Carters. Not just a big buy-in, but some regular contribution, such as bringing a dessert each Sunday, or hosting the annual Columbus Day Breakfast.

2. Can you add a link to the Kemsley blog?

Col said...

Are we sure there isn't a Silver Bells theme? My vote is for #3, unless people start to lean towards #4.

Carlos said...

Aubrey, go ahead and change the colors willy nilly. It will be helter skelter for a while, but we will get used to it and we won't be wishy washy. We will deal with it whichever you prefer.


Turkey Lurkey

Col said...

Such juxtaposition. "Vote or die" followed by "Don't vote at all."

So far, #3 is winning.

Cameron said...

#3 will be great for VALENTINE'S DAY. How about a little red and GREEN for Christmas people!!

OR are you the same people that hang only BLUE CHRISTMAS LIGHTS?

Ingelheim Five said...

See vote in comment section of #4. We're pretty committed to this one.

Aubrey said...

Sorry for the confusion. Follow ingelheim's example and vote in the comments of the blog you like.

Judson said...

#1

Aubrey said...

I was hoping bribery would eventually play a part.

Ingelheim Five said...

True American Politics!

Aubrey said...

Hey askinstoo, don't bother voting - yours won't count.