
Aubrey, your pix don't have anything on this spread!
I was blinded by love! For the record, I was not too crazy about the tie dye idea, and took solace that I had the only solid color shirt out of the bunch!


Look how serious Shellie's brother looks (back, left). I invite everyone to fill in the "think bubbles" of any person adorned in tie dye.
8 comments:
I have yet to discover any family tie-dye pictures of Robyn's family. The best I have seen involved "90's hair" and in another one they all had fake "Okie teeth". That is something we can all respect and appreciate.
What do you do with a tie-dyed shirt once you use it? It is not something you can give away and get any charity credits. Just wondering.
DI doesn't take used underware, old paint, beds, or tie-dyed clothing.
you know what I liked better that tie dye, that spin art that you could do on shirts. I wonder if I have any pictures, I remember making one once.
Brooke can compete with that. She had a large contraption that made those spin art shirts. This thing was a good 5 feet by 5 feet and was stored in the garage about 5 years longer than it needed to be.
Didn't Mom make them and sell them? I think that machine and those puffy paint T-shirts paid for your soccer lessons.
Too bad she still doesnt have it because that would make a great family picture
I think I have to admit defeat on this one. But only because of the "We've got a GROOVY kind of LOVE" sticker.
Post a Comment