Things are shaping up a little at a time. I am told that there will be green growing in between the patio stones to make it look nice. There is an underground watering system that waters the roots without pop-up heads. The BBQ is tiled, and we are ready for the workers to leave. Yet to be done--planting, electrical, a little more irrigation, finishing of the trellis frameworking. The redwood posts you see just through the BBQ are posts for an 8' fence that will separate the ATV storage from the yard. I am ready. No, I mean really ready.
Sunday, November 05, 2006
One yard at a time.....
Things are shaping up a little at a time. I am told that there will be green growing in between the patio stones to make it look nice. There is an underground watering system that waters the roots without pop-up heads. The BBQ is tiled, and we are ready for the workers to leave. Yet to be done--planting, electrical, a little more irrigation, finishing of the trellis frameworking. The redwood posts you see just through the BBQ are posts for an 8' fence that will separate the ATV storage from the yard. I am ready. No, I mean really ready.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
It really is looking great! After it all, you will say it was all worth it. Hopefully sooner than later....
Post a Comment