. . . . I'll explain: He said they are alot like a pet cat or a pharot and they dont get their stink until about a year that there is actually a proceedure that makes it so they never develop a scent but it has to be done before the end of their first year. Unfortunately they found that out a little too late. My dad also said he reeked for 4 days straight before it started to fade.
9 comments:
Did you post this on the right blog?
Courtney,
Did you look at the picture?
Thanks,
tha Management
Good one.
My dad actually has a funny story about this because he actually had a skunk for a pet when he was a kid.
. . . . I'll explain: He said they are alot like a pet cat or a pharot and they dont get their stink until about a year that there is actually a proceedure that makes it so they never develop a scent but it has to be done before the end of their first year. Unfortunately they found that out a little too late. My dad also said he reeked for 4 days straight before it started to fade.
OOOppps, I just realized its not december yet. Pretend this post never happened.
I am still laughing at Courtney's comment.......
I think Robyn's onto something and we should petition to change the spelling of ferret. I would maybe own a pharot, but I would never own a ferret.
sorry for the typo, I will correct it tomorrow (being the first day in december thus allowing me to participate on the Christmas blog)
Post a Comment