I am looking at my hands right now and they dont look like they do in the picture. I think its because they are wet and the spinach is covering up all my callous scars from my gymnastics days. So to answer you question: keep them wet and always carry spinach.
9 comments:
Watch out for E-coli.
I love that Court is still showing off her little 2 month bump in her profile pic.
I don't think I know how to change that.
Eat lots of fresh spinach and excercise.
I meant the picture, but thanks.
Robyn, did you hire a professional hand model for this picture, or are those really your hands?
If so, are there any cremes or lotions you could recommend? My hands look nothing like that.
Yikes. Here's the proof.
I am looking at my hands right now and they dont look like they do in the picture. I think its because they are wet and the spinach is covering up all my callous scars from my gymnastics days. So to answer you question: keep them wet and always carry spinach.
I'm on it.
Post a Comment