Sunday, November 26, 2006

Sometimes it Takes Blood & Guts
















As your new imperial commander, ur I mean, president, I welcome you to the revolutionized Carter Blog.

My only desire is to ensure that the blog contains new and exciting content - in a deliverable format - that will entertain, inform and amuse. I recognize that the holiday background fiasco has fractured our group of members, contributors and readers. I now call for a season of unity and reconciliation. In other words, quit fighting and don't make me stop this car!

The next order of business is to establish cabinet level posts and assign responsibilities. As Aubrey still maintains full administrative control of the blog infrastructure, I nominate her as Secretary of Information, or Minister of Propoganda - whichever flows better. Anyway, I am open to any other suggestions and nominations for titles or new cabinet posts.

Thanks for your support!

7 comments:

Col said...

My loyalties lie with the former regime and I am diligently seeking opportunities to restore power. In the meantime, I would like to claim the title "Duke of Armistice".

Ingelheim Five said...

The Ingelheim clan throws full support behind our new dictator!! Viva la revolucion!

Scrap Happy said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Carlos said...

Button your collar!

Aubrey said...

So, Shellie... you no longer want to serve as Secretary of Treasury under this rebel regime? Does your deleted comment indicate you are switching loyalties to the red? We welcome you and assure you that we will do everything in our power to regain what is rightfully ours in a timely manner.

Aubrey said...

I worked for a Baroness in Belgium. Talk about hoity toity.

Aubrey said...

Pretty much the only difference was this lady was a brunette.