Well, it is nice to know that your grandson is a chick magnet. He has the undivided attention of four pretty girls. They dote on him, they wait on him hand and foot and they think he is so cute! He puts on quite a show. He thinks he is so smart dressed up in a fashionable pair of truck jammies.
5 comments:
While that is an adorable picture of Landon that I would like to see more of, I would like to take this opportunity to direct everyones attention to the family seal. I thank you and the pilgrims thank you.
Wow, and that's only half of the granchild group!
I like to consider myself a pilgrim in many ways. I am not going to list them, just use your imagination.
Also, that is amazing that Amanda can stand that much weight on her in the first picture. Wow, she is strong. We need to learn to rotate pictures before we post them, don't we.
Looks like fun..beautiful kids!
Amanda actually looked happier with all that weight on her. She doesn't seem too pleased about being right-side-up.
Post a Comment